Interested In A Franchise
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning
Discover a great opportunity to become part of a leading
Australian carpet cleaning brand
Who is Drymaster?
Drymaster commenced operations in 1990.
The business was started as a 1 van operation supplying carpet cleaning services to the North Shore area of Sydney.
In 1993 Drymaster took on its first employees and expanded its operations to cover all of the Sydney Metropolitan area.
In 2005, through aggressive marketing campaigns, Drymaster has expanded its operations to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
Drymaster provides its customers with a simple formula “Your choice of Dry or Steam”.Most carpet cleaning companies only offer one choice, steam cleaning or dry cleaning.Drymaster has a competitive edge because we offer the customer a choice of either dry or steam.
What services does Drymaster provide?
Drymaster supplies the following services; Carpet dry cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, fabric sofa cleaning, leather sofa cleaning, water damage restoration, carpet and fabric protection, specialized spot and stain removal, anti allergen treatments, mattress cleaning, anti static treatments, tile and grout cleaning, and tile sealing.
Is Drymaster for you?
We understand that the decision to become a Drymaster franchisee is one that must be taken seriously and must consider the benefits to both parties. It is after all an ongoing partnership that will last for a minimum of five years and must be beneficial to both parties.
Similarly we are committed to only selecting the best people, individuals who grow with the company while adhering to Drymaster systems and services standards. To assist in determining whether you are the right applicant for a Drymaster franchise, we have the following expectations of our franchisees:
- Capital: Access to between $45,000 and $50,000 – your initial investment can vary depending on the location and format of the business.
- Sales and Relationship Focus: Ability to maximise business opportunities with customers by creating a strong relationship and maximizing business development opportunities by providing a range of available services.
- Technical Skills: Strong technical skill set in being able to maintain and operate a Drymaster franchised operation and associated administration.
- Cultural Fit: As a Drymaster franchisee you will be part of a broader family, as such we are looking to partner with individuals who share our vision and philosophy.
Drymaster is currently seeking individuals who are capable of aligning themselves with the Drymaster service philosophy and have a good understanding of the skills required to steam clean carpet and upholstery.
Potential franchisees have great opportunity to become part of a national company with a well-respected and trusted brand.
Drymaster offers individual franchisees the tools and infrastructure necessary to achieve strong business performance.
The key features and benefits of the Drymaster franchise opportunity include:
- Brand: Being part of a recognised brand.
- Systems: Systems and processes for day-to-day management of the business.
- Business Support: Business Support and on-going assistance in managing the day-to-day operations.
- Technical Support: Ongoing technical training, access to trained technicians and a centralised Knowledge Management System.
- Centralised Marketing and PR: Centralised Marketing activities and a call centre facility to handle inbound enquiries then to qualify and allocate work through the network.
- Drymaster Generated Work: Additional revenue and subsequent up sell opportunities from Drymaster generated clients.
- Growth: Opportunity to grow your business and build a saleable asset as part of a network.
Are you ready for the next step?
Do you want to run your own business but not be on your own? If you want to discuss purchasing a Drymaster franchise you can call Mark Stachnik on 02 9457 7555
These figures are an approximation at March 2010. (GST included)
- Franchise fee $33,000
- Equipment $15,000.00
- Other set up costs (legals, insurances, training, chemical set up, van signwriting etc) Approx $10,000.00
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need cleaning experience?
We have a comprehensive training program provided to you.
We also have training and refresher courses on an ongoing basis.
We actually prefer our franchisees to have no cleaning experience so we can teach you our way.
How do I get work?
Drymaster has a call centre in Sydney where we book jobs Australia wide from our 1300 number. Jobs are booked in on your behalf and sent to you on a daily basis. Drymaster has the number 1 position on Google with our website www.carpetcleaning.com.au. We also have many other proven marketing strategies employed to ensure we have a constant flow of work.
Do I have to get my own work?
You will receive work through the call centre but we will also expect you to help us develop your area. We will employ marketing strategies for your area and need your help to implement them.
Do I have a territory?
Yes, we will always attempt to give you a territory close to where you live.
What type of customers will I be serving?
Homes, offices, hotels, nursing homes, motels, real estate agents etc.
You will be serving everyone who has carpet or furnishings to be cleaned.
That is why Drymaster is looking for people with people skills as you will be talking to people from all walks of life.
How do I get paid?
Cash and fortnightly payments from Head Office.
Do I need business skills?
It helps, but we send you to a part time business school anyway.
Do I need an office?
Not at the beginning, you can work from home.
As your business grows and expands you may want to move to an office.
Can I purchase more than one territory?
We prefer you to only buy one territory and expand to other territories as you grow.
What happens in tough economic times, can I still make money?
The good thing about the cleaning industry is customers still need cleaning no matter what the economy is doing.
Drymaster has been trading strong since 1990 through all types of economic changes.
It’s a matter of adjusting your marketing and business strategies to suit the times.
Can I sell my territory?
Yes, your territory is your own business which you can develop and sell.
Drymaster Strategic Advisors
DC Strategy is a specialist business development consultancy group operating throughout the Asia Pacific region that has provided key advice to Drymaster in the development of the strategy and franchise network.
DC Strategy developed many of Australia’s most successful franchise systems, cementing their position as the premiere franchising specialist in Australasia.
We’d like to hear from you.
For further information please contact:
Drymaster Franchising P/L
2/12 Beaumont Road
Mount Kuring-Gai NSW 2080
Telephone (02) 9457 7555