Rugs can be cleaned by 2 methods.
Method number 1.
- Steam or Dry cleaning of rugs at your premises.
- Rugs are cleaned by the same method as carpet cleaning.
- If you rugs are soiled by pet urine this method is not recommended.
- Delicate rugs such as silk and hand woven or antique rugs are not recommended for cleaning at your premises.
Method number 2.
- Removal off the rug from your premises and hand washed in our rug cleaning factory.
- The rug is firstly beaten to remove dust.
- The rug is either hand washed or machine washed.
- The rug is then dried in a drying room for up to 48 hours.
- This is a very thorough method and is recommended for heavily soiled rugs and urine soiled rugs.
|Cleaning rugs at your premises||Cleaning rugs at rug factory|
|Steam cleaning of rug||Yes||Yes|
|Full immersion hand wash||No||Yes|
|Cleaning of fringes and tassels||Limited||Yes|
|Placing of rug in spin dryer||No||Yes|
|Repairs to rugs||No||Yes|
|Urine removal and treatments||Limited||Yes|
If you would like rug cleaning at your premises or if your require a more in-depth factory clean please call us on 1300 662 188.
We clean all types of rugs
Persian Oriental Rugs
Machine made wool area rugs