Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Water Damage Gold Coast
WATER . FIRE . MOULD
Fully qualified IICRC Certified Master Water Restorer
Fully qualified IICRC Certified Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
Fully qualified IICRC Certified Master Textile Cleaner
Fully qualified IICRC Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
Emergency wet carpet water extraction
Installation of drying equipment
Installation of air movers / carpet dryers
Installation of dehumidifiers
Drying of carpet and underlay
Replacement of underlay
Moisture meter readings
Cleaning of carpet at completion of restoration
Mould damage restoration and mitigation
What NOT to do if you need water damage restoration:
- Don’t use your regular home use vacuum, due to the fact electrical shock may result, as well as particular damage to the equipment itself.
- Don’t place newspapers on the floor as they will transfer ink to your wet carpet fiber and may cause permanent staining due to the pigments in newspaper.
- Don’t walk on carpet if possible. This will limit the damage, and will help to contain the damage from spreading to unaffected areas.
- Don’t assume that your underlay is NOT wet. The underlay and flooring need to be checked by professionals to mitigate mould growth.
What you SHOULD do if you need water damage restoration:
- Stay calm! Call Drymaster wet carpet water restoration in Gold Coast (07) 3041 3216.
- Make certain the water source is turned off, as this will help to contain the radius of the water damage.
- Turn off any electrical devices located on a wet carpet.
- Install aluminum foil coverings under the legs of any furniture that is in contact with wet carpet. Find a way to elevate the foil bottoms as to avoid staining.
- Lift draperies up and away from wet carpet.
- Secure upholstered furniture skirts so that they do not touch the wet surface or carpet.
- Get rid of books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, as well as other items which may well stain wet carpet.
Gold Coast Water Damage Experts
Our Flood & Water Damage Restoration Professionals are trained on modern day procedures, such as Rapid Structural Drying, to dry your entire structure as effortlessly as possible, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Moisture meters are employed to find moisture that may not be visible or might be hidden behind walls or cabinets, so that our Water Damage Restoration Assistance Professionals can make sure that all wet materials are dry. Because we realize how crucial it is to react easily from the unfortunate event of water damage, smoke damage, or fire damage, you’ll be able to rely on Drymaster water restoration Gold Coast to offer emergency response and quick professional program 24-hours a day.
When a water disaster strikes – whether it is a broken water pipe or a leaky ceiling or anything in between – it is never enough to just suck up the water with a shop vacuum cleaner and let everything dry out. It would be so nice if that was all that is necessary but, the problem is this – the longer your floor coverings stay damp, the greater the chances are of serious damage to the underlying floor surface. This damage could be your floor boards disintegrating or the build-up of potentially deadly mold among other things. Avoid mould problems by dealing with water damage quickly.
Thankfully, for situations like this, you can call on Drymaster Carpet Cleaning to help you out. You can trust the experts at Drymaster Carpet Cleaning to take care of your water damage Gold Coast problems quickly, professionally, and courteously. We will do everything in our power for you so that you do not have to worry about odor or mold or the destruction of your floor’s underlays!
We will come to your home fully equipped to handle even the biggest water disaster. Our water damage Gold Coast restoration system covers every aspect of clean up. We bring industrial drying equipment that we will leave with you until everything is completely dry and check progress daily. We will move your furniture if necessary. We even check under your carpets for you so that we know exactly how far the water damage has spread. If we do have to peel your carpets back, we will also relay them for you. When you work with the professionals at Drymaster Carpet Cleaning, you will never have to worry about us leaving a mess behind us – we are professionals and we always clean up after ourselves when we do a job in someone else’s home!
When you have a Water damage Gold Coast to contend with, call the experts at Drymaster Carpet Cleaning – you can trust us to take care of absolutely everything!