Our COVID-19 policy
The safety of our technicians and our customers remains our highest priority at this time, and we are constantly staying updated on the latest advice and recommendations from government authorities.
We are fully committed to ensuring business continuity and supporting our customers through these unprecedented times, so you can be confident that Drymaster is open for business. We’re monitoring developments and adapting our processes in response every day.
Being experts in the world of cleaning, we pride ourselves on the measures we take to ensure your home or business is dirt-free. Taking the time to get carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, mattress cleaning, tile cleaning or upholstery cleaning will ensure that you are spending time in the healthiest environment possible – especially if you are spending increased time at home.
Some of the measures we have undertaken include:
- Ensuring all team members are continually updated with information about coronavirus symptoms and transmission;
- Providing greater awareness and instructions for increased hygiene practices;
- Conducting our meetings via teleconference and video chat;
Our technicians clean and sterlise all equipment prior to entering your premises. They also wear face masks throughout the cleaning process and will maintain a safe distance from anyone else in the home.
Should you prefer not to handle cash or an EFTPOS machine on the day, you are welcome to pay at the time of booking online or over the phone with us.
We will only come to your premises if:
- No one in your home is in forced quarantine due to having a positive COVID-19 result, coming into contact with a person who has COVID-19, or returning from overseas in the last 14 days
- No one in your home has any symptoms of illness – including cough, sneezing, runny nose, fever