Estimates and Quoting
- Our minimum charge for any job is $105.00 (this can be a combination of rooms, hallways, stairs etc).
- The price for our services given to you over the phone / email is subject to inspection of the job before work commences.
- When our technicians arrive at your premises they will inspect and measure the areas you have told us about. The technician will then inspect the carpet and stains before work commences.
- The technician will also confirm the price with you before work commences.
- Most of the time the price given over the phone does not change.
- The technician will sometimes quote extra after inspection when the following occurs;
- There are extra rooms or areas that we were not told about.
- The rooms are larger than 14m2.
- Parking near the job is unavailable.
- Carpet is heavily soiled and needs industrial cleaning.
- Some stains require extra treatments such as heat transfer methods.
- Access to the job is deemed difficult access.
- There are animal stains or odours that require extra treatments.
Access to Your Premises
If access to the job is 2 flights of stairs or more (30 stairs or more) from where the van is parked, a difficult access fee will be charged of $25.00 minimum.
Spotting and Stain Removal
- Normal spots and stains are included in the cleaning price.
- Difficult stain removal is not included in the cleaning price such as; aged cordial, curry, rust stains, urine etc. If difficult stain removal procedures are required these will be quoted before work commences.
- Drymaster does not guarantee stain removal for permanent stains.
What Drymaster does not guarantee.
Drymaster technicians will endeavour to remove all spots & stains. We carry a large range of stain treatment chemicals. Stain removal will be successful providing the stain has not SET in the fibres. Once a stain has SET it causes discoloration due to dye change or bleaching and become permanent. The following substances are virtually impossible to remove once they have SET:
coffee, cordial, curry, yellow urine stains, pharmaceutical preparations, acids and bleach.
Stains can be more difficult to remove from a wool carpet compared to a synthetic carpet. Deterioration, fading, heavy traffic and wear cannot be rectified by cleaning.
Damage to seams and joins:
No responsibility can be accepted for damage that may occur as a result of carpet seams and joins that separate in the cleaning process.
The latex used in carpet backings for fringing, seaming, tape binding and repairs deteriorates in time and may loosen during the cleaning process.
- Drymaster cleans carpets and upholstery to Australian Standards AS/NZS 3733:1995
- If you are not satisfied with our service we will re clean any areas of concern within 7 days.
- We do not extend our guarantee to furnishings that have permanent wear and tear and permanent stains.
General Terms and Conditions
- All prices include GST.
- Though commonly called “steam cleaning”, no actual steam is involved in the hot water extraction cleaning process. Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is commonly referred to as the same process. Consumers often use these two terms interchangeably
- Payment is by cash or Mastercard or Visa at completion of job.
- Carpet Dry Cleaning or Carpet Steam Cleaning (hot water extraction) are the same price.
- Prices for a room are to a maximum of 14m2.
- A small hallway is to a maximum of 7m2.
- Combined Lounge dining area is considered as 2 rooms.
- Rx20 industrial cleaning is for extremely soiled or trashed carpets. If our technician considers your carpet to be in this category he will inform you before work commences. The job will need to be re quoted if necessary. RX20 Clean is charged by the m2.
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will attract a cancellation fee.