Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry Carpet Cleaning is an alternative to steam cleaning and if used correctly can clean carpets successfully. If you have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis you should consider alternating between the two systems.
1. Steam cleaning in the summer months
2. Dry carpet cleaning in the winter months
It is not advisable to dry carpet cleaning every time they require cleaning. Your carpets should be steam cleaned between dry cleans.
Drymaster carries both carpet cleaning systems in all vehicles and we can advise you which system to choose on inspecting your carpets.
Advantages of Dry Carpet Cleaning: Very quick drying (normally 1 hour)
Disadvantages of Dry Carpet Cleaning: Will not clean extremely soiled carpets in restaurants, hotels etc
What you can expect from Drymaster carpet dry cleaning:
- Professional Dry carpet cleaning equipment.
- Carpet Dry cleaning is normally dry between 30 minutes to an hour.
- Your carpets are guaranteed not to shrink or stretch.
- Friendly and reliable cleaners.
- Walk on your carpets immediately.
- Competitive pricing.
- Pre treatment of stains.
Book a Cleaner
Get Drymaster to contact you back with a free quote!