Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry Carpet Cleaning is an alternative to steam cleaning and if used correctly can clean carpets successfully. If you have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis you should consider alternating between the two systems.
1. Steam cleaning in the summer months
2. Dry carpet cleaning in the winter months
It is not advisable to dry carpet cleaning every time they require cleaning. Your carpets should be steam cleaned between dry cleans.
Drymaster carries both carpet cleaning systems in all vehicles and we can advise you which system to choose on inspecting your carpets.
Advantages of Dry Carpet Cleaning: Very quick drying (normally 1 hour)
Disadvantages of Dry Carpet Cleaning: Will not clean extremely soiled carpets in restaurants, hotels etc
What you can expect from our carpet cleaning:
- Professional carpet cleaning equipment
- We will move all your furniture
- We will clean under all furniture
- Friendly and reliable cleaners
- Dry carpet in minutes
- Best prices in town
- You will pay only for the cleaning
Book a Cleaner
Get Drymaster to contact you back with a free quote!