Rug Cleaning Services
Drymaster offers 2 types of Rug cleaning
Factory Rug cleaning
This is a very thorough method and is recommended for heavily soiled rugs and urine soiled rugs.
- We pick up rug from your premises and deep clean at our rug cleaning facility.
- Rug is inspected for damage and dust is beaten from the rug.
- Rug is then washed by either hand or machine (see video)
- Any extra stain removal or urine treatments are applied.
- Rug is then dried in controlled climate drying room.
- After drying rug is groomed inspected and returned to you.
Please watch Video for factory rug washing .
On site steam or dry cleaning of rugs at your premises
Delicate rugs such as silk and hand woven or antique rugs are not recommended for cleaning at your premises.
Rug is either Steam or Dry cleaned at your premises the by same method as carpet cleaning.
If you rugs are soiled by pet urine this method is not recommended.
Book a Cleaner
Get Drymaster to contact you back with a free quote!