The Team You Can Trust!
Drymaster Melbourne has been servicing all suburbs in Melbourne since 1990.
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning offers the following services:
- Carpet Dry-cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Heavy Duty Industrial Carpet Cleaning
- Fabric Sofa Cleaning
- Leather Sofa Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- All Hard surface Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
- Urine Treatments
- Spot and Stain Treatments
- Rug Cleaning
- Anti Allergen Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
We service homes, offices, factories, hotels, motels, nursing homes, clubs, schools, real estate agents, etc.
Our owner operators take pride in their work ensuring quality of workmanship for you the customer.
Stains that you can't remove?
Stains can come in a wide range of varieties and it can be risky to do it yourself. Sometimes, the best possible option is to call in a Professional carpet cleaner in Melbourne that can offer you the kind of care you know that’s best for your carpet. We at Drymaster carpet cleaning melbourne believe that quality service comes along with expertise.
Countless fabrics are out in the market whether it be sofas, mattresses, carpets or rugs. We at Drymaster offer a wide range of tools and services that will give the necessary attention to get the stain out, leaving your furniture good as new.
Our fully trained and certified technicians are qualified in their respective fields to get the job done just the way you like it.
When you get that unwanted stain on your prized carpet and you’re not sure whether steam cleaning or dry cleaning is the best choice, our vans carry both systems to ensure you get the best service. The method will depend on the soiling and Drymaster charges the same price for Dry or Steam cleaning. We at Drymaster also cater to carpet dry cleaning, cleaning for asthma and dust mite sufferers, wet carpet water damage, end of lease and general cleaning, professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne, fabric sofa cleaning, leather sofa cleaning, pet stains and treatments, mattress cleaning and rug cleaning. Asthma sufferers can avail the Chemical Free Anti Allergen Cleaning where we use the Master Blend Responsible Care System. The system of anti-allergen cleaning is also a treatment used for asthma sufferers and for people with dust mite and pet allergies.
Services That Our Melbourne Technicians Offer
Sofa and Couch Fabric Cleaning
- Inspection and fibre testing of fabric
- Hair removal with lint remover
- Pre spray fabric with upholstery cleansing agent
- Agitation of cleaning agent through fibres with brush or pad
- Apply treatments to spots and stains
- Apply fibre rinse and deodorizer
- Steam clean and vacuum fibres
- Grooming of fibres to restore nap
Leather Sofa Cleaning
Our Leather Sofa Cleaning is a 5-step process that not only ensures the utmost care, but also the highest quality leather protection.
- Placing protection sheets on your carpet or flooring before cleaning commences
- Applying a leather cleaning solution to your leather sofa
- Agitating the leather especially the arms and head rests
- Removing the soiling from the leather sofa
- Applying nourishing cream and re-sealing of leather with the highest quality leather protection
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Our technicians are fully capable to clean and seal all types of tiles and pavers and concrete in Houses, offices, shops, commercial industrial areas and factories!
Aquamix Sealers is a favourite among a lot of our customers, it protect’s the natural beauty of sandstone, granite and limestone. It’s main ingredient locks out the staining and degrading effects of water, oil and food spills. After application the sealer can last for many years. It’s best to ask your DryMaster technician as application and effectiveness varies from the type of materials used to build your driveway, walls etc.
When cleaning mattresses, we use Steam Cleaning and Allergy Relief Treatment and we can also clean your latex mattress. Our technicians follow a 4-step process that ensures overall neatness of your mattress:
- Pre-spraying the mattress with Anti-Allergen pre-spray
- Making use of the Drymaster cleaning tool which uses heat and suction to clean the mattress and apply and Anti-Allergen rinse
- Spraying the mattress with Allergy relief treatment
- Spraying the mattress with an Anti-Allergen deodoriser
We offer 2 types of rug cleaning services. 1. Cleaning at your premises. 2. Factory deep clean immersion cleaning.
Wet carpet and water damage restoration
For more information on water damage and wet carpet please visit our water damage page.
Pet Stains and Urine Treatments
We all love our pets, and at Drymaster we have various solutions and procedures to deal with pet problems.
Spot and Stain Treatments
Spot and stain’s on your carpet are not only a eye-sore, but if left untreated can become a major issue for your home. The longer they are left untreated, the longer the chemicals & staining material can develop. If left long enough they can form mould, damage the flooring underneath & can emit unpleasant smells.